Summer holiday in Radstadt
Hiking, biking, golf & lots of other summer activities in Salzburger Land
Your mountain adventure’s calling! What are you waiting for? The countryside around the apartment Ferienwohnung Marlene in Radstadt has plenty to offer. All those looking for a sporty summer holiday will enjoy hiking in Radstadt on the (family) footpaths. All bikers can cycle gently along the Enns Cycle Path (situated right next to the Ferienwohnung Marlene) or head off into the mountains. Near the Ferienwohnung Marlene you’ll also find a golf course with golf cable car and a wealth of hiking possibilities. On rainy days the Adventure Thermal Spa Amadé is perfect for relaxing.
Hiking in the Salzburg mountains
- Signposted hiking trails in & around Radstadt
- Tours for beginners & experts
- For families & pleasure-hikers: Rossbrand with panoramic view & hut for refreshment stop
- Family hikes: Adventure path “Alles Alm“ with play stations in Obertauern
Salzburger Almenweg long-distance trails leads through Radstadt
- Traditional alpine huts open for refreshment
- Hiking test centre “Best of Wandern” free of charge!
- Climbing possibilities on the Dachstein range
- Wanderbus (bus stop approx. 1 km away) with Salzburger Sportwelt Card for just € 1,00 per journey
Cyling, mountain biking, e-biking & walking
- A total of more than 250 km long cycle paths & trails for mountain bikes, cycles & e-bikes
- Varying levels of difficulty for beginners to experts
- Popular with families: Enns Cycle Path (from Flachauwinkl to Enns) – right next to the apartment Ferienwohnung Marlene!
- Enns path also popular with walkers & inline skaters
- Mountain bike tours with guide bookable at TauernBikeTours
- Charging stations for e-bikes in the Radstadt Town Square & throughout the region
- Bike rental & equipment in the local sports shops
Swimming & bathing
- Alpine swimming pool in Radstadt with 2 pools, children’s area, water slide, sunbathing lawn….
- Adventure bathing lake in Eben, Rohrsee Lake in Flachauwinkl & Reitecksee Lake in Reitdorf just a few minutes drive away
- Adventure Thermal Spa Amadé in Altenmarkt im Pongau with indoor & outdoor area, spacious sauna area, looping water slide, funnel & black hole slide, wave pool, sports pool, diving boards & water climbing tower, toddlers’ area etc.
Horse & action sports
- 160 km long network of bridle paths in the Salzburger Sportwelt
- A number of long-distance trails, e.g. Dachstein-Tauern-trek
- Horse riding possible at the Gut Weissenhof, Römerhof or Herzgsell (riding lessons bookable)
- Exciting adventure sports, such as canyoning, kayaking, paragliding, zorbing, Segway,…
- Fishing possibilities in the surrounding area