Good to know
Booking information for your holiday in Radstadt, Salzburger Land
An arrival day the apartment is ready from 3.00 pm. On day of departure we kindly ask you to vacate the apartment by 9.00 am at the latest.
You’re welcome to park your car in the allocated free garage parking space or in one of the 1-2 outdoor parking spaces in front of the garage. The left side of the garage & the associated exit is used privately & is therefore to be kept free.
- 2 – 3 bedrooms (1 extra bedroom can be addtionally booked, separated by connecting door from the rest of the apartment)
- Large living room/kitchen fully-equipped with inventory, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, egg cooker, coffee machine, hand mixer
- Cosy sitting area
- Private entrance to the apartment
- 1x garage parking space free of charge
- 1-2x outdoor parking spaces free of charge
- 2 south-facing balconies
- Bike & ski depot in the garage
- Ski boot heater
- Garage parking
- Bread roll delivery service on request
- Children’s facilities on request (cot & highchair,…)
We kindly ask you not to smoke in our new apartment. You are welcome to enjoy your cigarette outdoors.
Take advantage of the prime location of Ferienwohnung Marlene in Radstadt. Right nearby you’ll find the following:
- Cross country trail (right by the house)
- Cycle path (right by the house)
- Ski bus stop for the Radstadt-Altenmarkt ski circuit (approx. 400 m away)
Public bus & wanderbus stop at the post office (1 km away)
- Post office (1 km away)
- Tourist office (1.1 km away)
- Supermarket (1.3 km away)
- Resort centre (approx. 1.5 km away)
- Ski lift (approx. 2.5 km away)
On request we are happy to provide cot, highchair, changing mat and diaper pail in the apartment.
The next ski bus stop is just 5 mintues walk away. In winter the ski bus transports you to the Radstadt-Altenmarkt ski circuit or to the bus terminal at the post office, for excursions further afield. In summer the next bus stop and hiking bus stop is by the post office in Radstadt (approx. 1 km away).
On request we can deliver fresh bread rolls from the Radstadt baker. You’ll find them in the morning in front of the apartment door or on the ground floor. Please let us know your requirements until 8.00 pm the evening before, by mail.
Ask for your Salzburger Sportwelt Card. This card offers a number of reductions on sights and attractions in the Salzburger Sportwelt region.
The apartment is equipped with free Wi-Fi.
Resort tax is not included in the apartment prices. This is charged separately at € 1,30,– per person over 15 years per night. From 01.08.2022 this will be € 1,90,– and will be charged separately per person over 15 years per night.
We charge a one-off end of stay cleaning fee of € 40 to € 55,–
Your booking will be confirmed in writing by us upon receipt of a deposit of € 150,– transferred to our bank account.
We kindly ask guests to pay the remainder of their bill plus addtional costs for fresh bread rolls in the evening prior to departure in cash. Please note we do not accept credit or debit cards.
As anything can happen before and during you holiday, we recommend you take out travel insurance e.g. european travel insurance.